October 5, 2010

Tuesday Tools - Sizzix Texture Boutique Embossing Purse


This tool is great for making embossed papers. You run embossing plates through the machine and can get embossed paper up to 4 x 5 inches. This is great for card and tag making.  It's a great way to use up leftover pieces of paper that you have in that scrap box.  You can even emboss envelopes.  They look so cool with the matching card.



This machine will emboss more than just paper, you can use it with foil and even cut up soda cans.
 I wrap the foil around card stock before putting through the machine to get the best embossed look.
This machine runs around $29.99 and I got mine at Archivers with my 30% off coupon.  Going to go back and get one for a special crafter I know.




Let me know what great things you make with this machine!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment